The Venus Factor Workout Routines

Do I have to do the Venus Factor workout routines to lose weight?

The good part about the system is that if you follow the diet plan, you can lose your unwanted, excess fat without even exercising. I, on the other hand, wanted to lose my unsightly fat while toning up my muscles, so I used both to my benefit. The exercises hastened my fat loss and strengthened my muscles.

my favorite workout
My favorite exercise – this split squat will get your buns tight in no time : )

The entire essence of the plan is focused on the point that it’s designed to help lose as much fat as possible while ensuring that you adhere to your carbohydrate, protein, fat and calorie needs.

I love the training, as it energizes me and make me feel good about myself. And, within a week of working out, I started seeing noticeable results that spurred me to continue with it. Basically, the workout plan consists of three strength training sessions each week and you do it for 12 weeks. There is a downloadable manual that you can print out and use as a guide. You may access the exercise videos using the hyperlinks in the manual. Each session can last anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour, depending on the number of breaks or pauses you take between each set.

The workout plan is pretty flexible, and at first, I decided to split the session into two. I did half of the exercises in the morning and the remaining half at night. But I got so excited with the results that I started doing the whole session in the morning. While it was a little tough in the beginning, I truly enjoyed it. This could be due to the fact that I was doing simple workouts that were actually effective in helping me lose weight. And, I did not need any special equipment or gear to do the exercises – just my good old dumbbells : ) All I did was follow the instructions to the T and ensured that I stuck to the diet plan mentioned.

Click here to visit the official Venus factor website

Comments

1. says

Hi I am a Pakistani girl.I tried so many things to loose my fat but somehow its not working, I have big belly problem but don’t know how to loose it.can u please suggest me a diet or workout that I might solve this problem.I heard about that video Venus factor diet.can u please tell me how can I get it.

• Evelyn Blackwell says

Hi Jasmine,
      The Venus Factor is a system designed specifically for women to help them lose weight faster. I think you are on the right path, and you have found what you’ve been looking form. This program is available for online purchase only. You can get it from their website. Thank you for commenting!

2. Judy says

Hi,
    I am thinking about getting the Venus Factor. My question is about the diet program. I am a vegan…will this program be ok for me? I am looking to get into better shape.

Thanks,
    Judy

• Evelyn Blackwell says

Hey Judy, The Venus Factor is the most flexible diet I’ve ever seen. It doesn’t matter if you are vegan or paleo, you can do it. What really matters is your calorie and protein intake. You may have to start taking some vegan protein powder to get to your suggested daily protein intake without going over you calorie limit (the The Virtual Nutritionist will calculate these for you). Hope this helps!

• Evelyn Blackwell says

Hi,the videos are for the workouts. All the information of how the system works is in the books you download.

3. sarah says

Hi I’m a vegetarian and I’m wondering if this plan will work with my diet. Will I see the kind of results that are in the pics of before and after I’ve always been big and I’m now ready to get fit. I’m Tired Of Feeling Like I’m Too Big

• Evelyn Blackwell says

I’m glad to hear you are ready to take action :) Yes this system definitely works for vegetarians.

4. Jennifer says

Can I pay for this using a debit card?
    So when I buy it does it just download to my laptop immediately?

• Evelyn Blackwell says

If your debit card has Visa or MC logo it should work. You can also try PayPal. After you purchase they will send with a welcome email with your login information so you can start right away.